Friday, October 29, 2010

All your base belong to Simon!

Greetings, Earthlings!


Simon here, coming to you from beyond the stars, above the heavens, because let's be honest, I am a god. The cat god of awesome. This shouldn't surprise you.

Ever since Dr. Wood went on vacation, my job has been so easy. It turns out that having a second cat in the entertainment department is really great, because she makes all the trouble! Takes down the curtains, shreds the couch upstairs a little... basically, all I've had to do is laze about and be praised for the giant steps forward my department has been making. Well, if anyone appreciated me here, that would be happening, anyway! They owe me some of the 'nip! Hopefully, Cookie doesn't grow out of the job.... She is just a kitten. Well, here's hoping.

We did get one awesome thing because of all of our trouble. Dr. Wood bought us a fleece to go on the couch upstairs, since we were having a whole lot of fun amusing everyone by letting them see what we did with it next. Now, we have a fleece to sit on! Badness is always rewarded in some way. It's a good business.

Your beloved overlord,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment