Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun, fun, fun

Just a quick update to let you all know what I'm up to! I've been working extra hard lately to bring entertainment to this joint, so I really don't have all that much time! No insult to my own dignity is unplanned-- I do it all for you people, so that you may enjoy my life! Heck, I even let a kitten beat me up so that people would be having fun. But hey, let's not talk about that. That was, uh, planned. It was planned.


My biggest project lately was the couch upstairs. I shredded it into pretty abstract paintings. Sort of like Picasso. I'm the Picasso of the cat world. Or maybe the Pollock. In reward for my diligence, I was given a scratching post. SCORE! I also got awesome toys as payment too! SCORE, DITTO!



Anyway, TTYL!
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment