Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Simon's Rebuttal, Part Two

What's this, you might say? Simon is in the medicine cabinet?

It is a brilliant ploy, I have to admit. Bottles knocked every which way, work disrupted for precious minutes, and countless volumes of hilarity caused. Simon is the master of causing rueful admiration. People run for cameras whenever he does bad things, whereas Cookie just can't manage to be quite as photogenic. She doesn't have the charisma that we white cats ha-- I mean, that Simon has. Himself. Not me. *cough*

The humans were so amused by his doings that they ran for the camera and even put him back in when, humble, he tried to leave. Or escape the scene of the crime. I'm not quite sure of his reasoning, there.

Unless Cookie starts actually trying to hold her position, I'm afraid that Simon's going to win this and will not only receive back his title of head of the entertainment division, but also receive the title of King of Bad!

With some reservation,
yours,
Jake

1 comment:

  1. I sense that Cookie is just biding her time... waiting for the right moment to POUNCE! Be careful what you ask for...

    ReplyDelete