Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thoughts on April Fools' Day! Expect the Unexpected

Decisions, decisions....


Tomorrow is April Fools' Day! It is my favorite day of the year. Unlike Halloween, where tricks are played, but you humans INSIST on dressing me in silly costumes, April Fools' Day is a day where tricks are played and no one can stop you. No one dresses you in costumes, no one can keep you from being bad in every way possible!

What badness will I think of next? What will I do tomorrow? More importantly, why is it that April Fools' Day is on a Sunday? Who will see the badness? If the badness isn't seen, is it really there?

That is what this blog is for, however. For everyone to see and admire the badness of me, Simon, King of Bad!

Tomorrow will be a day of adventure, of surprise, of glee and fun and WEIRD.

Schemingly yours,
with love and catnip,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment